Resources I love
Throughout my writing journey I've used many different resources, websites, etc. to help me hone my craft. I've created a list below of all my favorite resources for you to check out.
I'd love to hear from you about your favorite resources. Let me know about writing journey too. I'm happy to answer any questions you may have about writing or publishing.
• Grub Street - I found an editor here
• Worcester Writers Collaborative - Made Many connections through the collaborative
• Gotham Writer's Workshop - Took my very first writing class at Gotham.
• Skill Share
• NaNoWriMo - "In Laguna" was born during NaNoWriMo!
• Skill Share - great place to take some fun writing classes
• Poynter - Great journalism site
Blogs I love
Conferences Worth checking out
Some of My Favorite Books
Non- Fiction Books on Writing:
• On Writing - Stephen King
• Bird By Bird - Anne Lamott
• Art and Fear - David Bayles, Ted Orland
• Hooked - Less Edgerton
• In Laguna - Kathy Sloan
• Me Before You - JoJo Moyes
• The Last Love Letter from Your Lover - JoJo Moyes
• The Good Girl - Mary Kubica
• The Husband's Secret - Liane Moriarty
• Big Little Lies - Liane Moriarty
• Reconstructing Ameila - Kimberly McCreight
• The Burgess Boys - Elizabeth Stout
• An Untamed State - Roxane Gay